Tummy Pics
















A friend of mine is expecting their third little girl and she wanted some pictures of her girls with her tummy. I was really set on using available light for a softer picture and I thought that it would be easily doable with the new lens. Well... I had a lot of pictures that turned out blurry...grrr. Part of it was the auto focus reseting in between shots and me not paying close enough attention. Part of it also was bouncy two year old. I also used one of my friends sheets as a background when I discovered I liked the light the best shooting into the dining area and I thought that the table and chairs would be too distracting. I don't like the sheet! From this I learned that I need to slow down, pay more attention to the focus and I should have been using my flash (bouncing off the ceiling) from the beginning. I think that she will be pretty content with the results even if I am a little frustrated. :)

1 comments:

  Angela O.

January 29, 2009 at 7:19 AM

Quite the perfectionist you are! The photos are GREAT! I especially like third and forth photos. And I don't usually like belly photos.