Processing...processing...processing...












Just a couple of pictures from this past weekend. I think they are a big improvement from my newborn pictures that I took in February, but I can still find things that I need to work on. Some of these were pretty under exposed. I fixed it in Photoshop, but I need to get better at nailing the exposure. I also had some where the focus was slightly off. This it driving me nuts. I HAVE to work on that. I would love to think that my camera is having a problem, but I think it is user error.



2 comments:

  Liese4

May 7, 2009 at 7:29 AM

I love the one on top of brother where she's smiling! I have a friend who is having a baby in 1-3 weeks (she's hoping 1!) and she said I could take pics, I can't wait for tiny feet!

  Angela O.

May 8, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Look at those little feet! So adorable. I like the "green hat" photo.