Just some girls and a guitar... Maple Valley Family Photographer
















There is this building I drive by several times a day. I have always thought it was a cool looking abandoned building and I have always wanted to take pictures in front of it. So that is waht we did tonight. It was a bit scary because the door was cracked and it was obvious that there had been recent activity inside, but what is saftey when you want to get the picture? Ha Ha. Anyway I thought these turned out pretty cool!

2 comments:

  Sai K

June 7, 2009 at 4:29 AM

Yeah, they are cool. I especially like the last one.

  Angela O.

June 8, 2009 at 6:25 AM

"What a marvelous night for a moon dance . . . " That song is running through my head now . . .

Wow, that big guitar in A's arms made me do a double take; I saw that precious little baby that I met and fell in love with when she was 1 y.o. I think the open (scary) door adds a mysterious feeling to the photo. I also like the composition of #3. Is A really MAKEUP in #4? I agree with Sai K - My favorite is the last one.

As always, wonderful. Though I know you will say "I have so far to go." ;-)