Busy Week


I have actually had a very busy portfolio building week. Last weekend I had an engagement session and then I took pictures of some friends' ADORABLE kiddos. I also took some pictures of our church's confirmation lock-in. Then during the week I did another volunteer shoot for an awesome local charity. Today we reshot a session with a cute 2 year old. Long story short, I am getting a little behind in my editing. So what did I do today? ...had a little mini session with my youngest. I am so torn as to what I need to work on. My ADD brain is really trying hard to focus on one task and take it to completion before I start another task... So... I really want to put the pictures of my youngest in a little gridded story board. And when I get that done, I will post it. But for now, here is one of the pictures. I have realized that it looks much better in context with the other pictures than it does on its own, but oh well. Hopefully you will enjoy it anyway.

0 comments: