A Day of Sunshine with a Tahoma Senior - Class of '11 | Maple Valley Senior Photographer

Saturday was the first gorgeous day in western Washington in a loooooong time.  It shouldn't have surprised me that when I went to go meet this senior and her family at Coulon Park that  the place was crawling with photographers.  Crazy considering how challenging the direct sun is.  Last senior shoot I did at Coulon we were running from coverred area to covered area to stay out of the drizzle, this time we were trying to find some shade (and great reflected light.)  As we tromped all around (in the mud) we took all of the strange contrasts you have in the Seattle area when the skys clear and the temp hits 60.  We saw one guy sitting without a shirt trying to get some sun and nearby was a girl all bundled up in her fur edged hooded sweatshirt.  It was a great people watching day down at the lake.  Meanwhile, we got some great images of this beautiful senior.

These are the first ones that I have edited...  I might have to share more as I edit more. 

Posted via email from gblairphotography's posterous

0 comments: