Catching up on the Blog | Showcasing a Beautiful Senior | Maple Valley Senior Photographer

This natural beauty was awesome!  She was great and very willing to try some of my harebrained ideas.  We had a great time together.  We shot these before the school year even began and now, going into the third week, it seems like it is in full swing. 

School has only been part of the reason that it has been busy here in my little chaotic world.  My five kids might be the other part.  I have had some fun doing some sessions with some great seniors.  I have been wanting to work on a better way of showcasing the images in my blog and share these guys with the internet.  It has taken my a while to get around to actually doing it.  This very well might just be a first draft.  I always reserve the right to revise!  Let me know what you think!

Posted via email from gblairphotography's posterous

0 comments: