Something a little different for me | Tahoma Senior Photographer | GBlair Photography

When photographing seniors, my goal is always to incorporate something that has been a big part of their high school experience into their portraits.  When you are photographing a high school athlete, that is pretty easy.  You have sports equipment, uniforms and sometimes letterman's jackets.  What about a theater kid?  We decided to experiment with some off-camera flash in the auditorium a completely different arena than outdoor, natural lighting shots.  I am sure that I could have dinked around refining this shot for hours.  When I realized that I didn't have the brackets to hold the flashes, I had to improvise and use my helpful daughter.  I couldn't ask for a more awesome subject though.  He was great and I think that the shot worked.  What do you think?

Posted via email from gblairphotography's posterous

0 comments: