And she naps.... sometimes...


I went upstairs to put away laundry and found my girl asleep. She looked so sweet in her sister's old dance costume that I couldn't help but take a picture....
We've been pretty busy... I am not sure what we've been doing, but the days have flown by and I haven't taken too many pictures. Saturday we played with dry ice for Science fair and I took lots of pictures, but I haven't gotten a chance to play with them... and they are mostly boring pictures for Em's board.

2 comments:

  Angela O.

February 3, 2009 at 5:46 AM

I like this photo. (She does look like a precious, pink angel.) I guess you had to do manual focus to get her face clear?

  Gretchen Blair

February 3, 2009 at 2:22 PM

I wanted her feet out of focus... I am still trying to feel out the new lens. I used a really short DOF (depth of field) so that her face is the focus.