Sharpening for the web...


I so proudly posted this picture on a forum for critique. Actually I posted three of E from the last post. I was so deflated when the only response I got from people was that they were out of focus. I couldn't see what they were talking about and was really bummed. Then I start looking at other things and see the term "Sharpening for the Web"... When you downsize pictures to post on the web they lose their sharpness. So I found an explaination of sharpening for the web and applied it to the attachen picture. Learning something new every day... but then again, isn't that the goal?
Hmmm... On here I can't tell the difference...




2 comments:

  Liese4

April 7, 2009 at 5:01 PM

I don't think it's out of focus, I like the white against the tree though and her expression.

  Angela O.

April 8, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Weird - I didn't think any of them were out of focus when I looked at them. But maybe it's the different website. I do like the vest color in the second photo. Goodness is E beautiful.