Strawberries!!!


















Okay... So it is nap time and I have got a little time to myself. I REALLY should be cleaning the kitchen or something constructive, but what is the fun in that? There is this technique I just learned about for all of us who are lacking a macro lens. There is a way to put a regular lens on your camera backwards. To do it correctly it still takes equipment that I don't have. So just to test the theory I just held up my lens to my camera backwards. It was fun! The last two were taken in the normal fashion to exlemplify this weeks theme... Abandoned. The rest of the strawberries were savored and enjoyed, but these poor stems were left on the cutting board. (See I REALLY should have been cleaning my kitchen... :) ..... )

1 comments:

  Angela O.

April 4, 2009 at 5:51 AM

lol! But if you had cleaned up the kitchen first you wouldn't have been able to master this week's theme. You are so creative. I like the second photo best.