Will work for food...



























My friend had me over for lunch today and because I have driven my own kids crazy taking pictures of them, I brought my camera along. I ate lunch and then took pictures of her oldest.
So I took 8 pictures in all and all of the were good... I just picked my favorite 4. This is big excitement for me... I LOVE that my ratio of the ones that I am happy with is going up. The other thing I wanted to see if I could take professional quality portraits in someone elses house with little to no set up. Needless to say I was pleased. The other four (these are unedited, straight from the camera.)

3 comments:

  Sai K

April 10, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Beautiful shots, as usual! But I would like to see them as big as they are in photoforum. Btw, love ur blog and i think u r a wonderful photographer.

  Sai K

April 10, 2009 at 9:39 PM

oh wait! they are large when i click em, but a little too large! never mind.

  Angela O.

April 14, 2009 at 6:04 AM

Fantastic as usual. I like the one with her sticking out her tongue; it's so kid!